03 February 2009

Absence

Let's see, what has been going on with the Reynolds family these 4 long months...
Not long after our last blog post, we found out that we were pregnant!  And shortly thereafter, all those fun pregnancy symptoms kicked in!  I threw up about 5 or 6 times a day every day until December (when I finally got a prescription for some wonderful medicine).  So with school and vomiting (and not much else) the blog got pushed to the back burner.  
Our baby is due June 12- we're halfway there!  Our big exciting ultrasound was on January 21st.  Everything looks good, and we found out that we are having a boy!  Ryan and I are really excited.  We wanted a boy first so that the rest of our kids would have a big brother.  Picking out a name is hard!  Ryan is anxious that we haven't found a name that we love yet.  Sadly we both hate each other's favorite names.  I always wanted to name a son Ryan, but never wanted to name a son after his father.  I guess I screwed that one up...  
Aside from baby news, not much is going on here in Salt Lake.  Ryan is still teaching at Edison Elementary.  I survived my first semester of grad school.  Now that my belly is starting to poke out, we're going to take weekly pictures of it (how exciting!)  This is me and Baby Boy Reynolds at 21 weeks.
 We will try to post on Friday with the next picture and weekly update.

No comments: