15 April 2011

I am not making this up

I am 99% sure I brushed my teeth with shaving cream this morning.

I grabbed my toothbrush, wet the bristles, and stuck it in my mouth without looking at it. All of a sudden my mouth was filled with white foam and I started violently gagging. It took several rinses and many Dove chocolate eggs to get the taste out of my mouth. And yes, the toothbrush went in the trash can.

Ryan apparently made more of a mess than he normally does when he shaved this morning.

*shudder*

3 comments:

Jean said...

An excuse to eat Dove chocolate...sounds like a good situation to me. Maybe I can get Al to leave his shaving cream where it doesn't belong.
Jacob says you guys are headed to Provo next week. He is so excited to see you! I just hope he doesn't make Sammy cry again!
I have yet to meet Angie...Skyping doesn't really count.
I hope you all have fun and enjoy the art exhibit.

Jean said...

FYI, "Jean" is me, Lucy.

mary plus vince said...

this reminds me of the time i brushed my teeth with icy-hot. yeah. it was terrible and i'm pretty sure i thought i was going to die. good times!