04 April 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a very busy March. One weekend we went out to Delta, CO to visit Ryan's dad. It was a long drive, but once again Sam surprised us and did very well. The next weekend we went to the East Coast for some job interviews, and we also visited my family!
Sammy is a very popular guy. We were afraid we wouldn't get him back once the family got to hug him!
General Conference and Easter weekend coincided this year, which made both extra special to me. We made our tent Saturday morning, and for breakfast Ryan made a new treat called cinnamon roll cheesecake. Yum!
Elisa and Heidi joined us for Easter dinner- steak, funeral potatoes, asparagus, and delicious strawberry shortcake courtesy of Elisa!
We love using our china for special occasions. Ryan even took a daffodil from the Village flower bed so I could use my vase. What a sweetheart.
Happy Easter from The Reynolds Tribe

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I'm glad that you guys still do the tent thing. Soon Sam is going to try and tear it down as you are trying to watch Conference.

Nina said...

You guys are the cutest family! I can't believe Ryan is such a chef!