14 March 2009

Spring Break!

Finally, the day students across Salt Lake City have been waiting for... I can't even begin to express how relieved I felt catching the TRAX yesterday morning after class.  I did a lot of being lazy yesterday waiting for Ryan to get home.  Today we've been doing our "chores" during commercial breaks (Nacho Libre was on tv!) and our apartment is looking much more tidy.  I'm looking forward to my mini trip to Las Vegas to see Cassi in a few days.  
My parents picked up their car in Germany this week.  It sounds like they are having a great time trekking around Munich.  They have a good trip planned, including castle tours and a visit to Amsterdam.  You can see their pictures at their blog page.  
Only 13 more weeks of pregnancy to go.  That makes it sound like only a little time left!  I am still adjusting to the belly.  It feels like as soon as I get used to it, it gets bigger!  Here is this week's picture.
I know, my walrus print pj bottoms are awesome.  This week our baby has more taste buds than he ever will, according to the baby book.  Supposedly he can taste what I eat now, and might even react to it!  That sounds exciting.  No reaction to last night's potato soup, though.

1 comment:

Ty and Ber said...

Hopefully these last 13 weeks go by quickly for you.

Hope that you guys have a fun spring break.

Weekends would work for us. Tyler works just about every day but if we have something planned we can work it so he can take some time off.