There are things in our apartment that are, quite frankly, gross. I was mentally listing them off this morning, and it made me laugh. If you like to be amused and slightly shocked, read on.
1. Sam's high chair: Ryan broke it a few months after we bought it, so it needs replaced. After Sam grows out of it, that thing is gone. As a result, I'm not as anal about cleaning it. There are crumbs in the crevasses, and dried food on the legs from Sam flinging food.
2. Sam's Snugaphant: Snugaphant is Sam's stuffed elephant. He snuggles it hardcore at night, and really likes to take his binkie out so he can chew on the tail. This thing has a rattle in it, so you can't wash it. I do try to wipe the grime off with baby wipes, but Sam-saliva is apparently unconquerable. I would get him a new Snugaphant, but first I have to ask my grandma and grandpa Huelin where they bought it. Hopefully not some obscure East Coast store.
3. Our bathroom: Hasn't been cleaned in a while. Will be rectifying that tonight. Sorry.
4. The plastic bags under our sink: There are probably close to 100. Our next-door neighbor wants to take them from us because they use them at her work, but for some reason I have not yet packed them up for her. I have no idea what the hold-up is. I want them gone.
5. The kitchen trash can: Always has poopy diapers in it. Need I say more?
Home, gross home.
Sam and Snugaphant. Fortunately, the tail is not in Sam's mouth.