25 July 2010

Family Pictures part 1

Our family has had their picture taken not once but TWICE this past week. We asked my good friend Katie Boyack to take our anniversary pictures for us. Shortly after that, our friends the Loudons asked to take pictures of us before they move next week. We were happy to oblige. With their move coming up, the Loudons made sure to get our photos back to us ASAP, and I have a few favorites to show you here! If you are in the Memphis, TN area and need a photographer, be sure to check them out!
Ryan wanted to go for a 1920s, urban feel. I think the Loudons picked out the perfect spot!
I don't remember posing for this picture- candid shots are fantastic!
I love my Sammy!
Best buds clowning around!

Sam is so excited to walk by himself.
I think this captures Sam's soul- a little mischevious, but overall the sweetest thing ever!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh! Those pictures are all adorable! I love the suspenders.

Elisa said...

AHHH!!!! LOVE all of them! Love YOU guys!! :-)

weeziebush said...

These are fantastic!

mary plus vince said...

i LOVE these!! you guys are so freakin' cute!

Ty and Ber said...

What a super fun theme. I love the picures. Not something just everyone can pull off but you guys look amazing.

Andrew said...

My favorite is the one where Sammy is walking and you guys are in the background slightly out of focus.

It maybe makes me slightly paternal. Slightly.