16 April 2012

I'll Go Home With Bonnie Jean

I'm doing another musical this summer- this time it's Brigadoon, which may be the funniest title of a musical, ever. It's fun to say, at least. I will be singing and dancing in the ensemble, and our first rehearsal is Tuesday!
Don't know what it's about? Check out the Wikipedia page.
In other news, I once again feel lame for not blogging very frequently, and am going to set a goal to post five times a week. Which, let's face it, will probably last all of one week. Then I'll have to find a new goal.
Last night, Sammy fell asleep in his high chair during dinner. I LOVE when that happens, because he looks really funny, but I also hate when that happens because he wakes up really cranky ten seconds after we get him in bed.
Isn't he funny? He drank the smoothie, but couldn't stay awake for the Nutella toast or the cheese!

Sammy is so jealous that Benjy gets to sit in the swing

1 comment:

Candice said...

I have to see it. I love Brigadoon, but I will love it more with a Reynolds.