13 April 2012

Needy

Benjy seems to feel that after sleeping in his bed all night, he is entitled to be held the rest of the day. He is so tired that he falls asleep as soon as I pick him up, but as soon as I lay him down next to me, he wakes up and cries. Silly baby.
Sammy has had one consistent discipline problem for almost 2 years: he destroys books. He rips them up, sometimes just a page or two, sometimes the entire book. It's been driving me crazy, but I haven't found a way to get him to stop. Last night he ripped up another book after we put him to bed, and it drove me over the edge. I took away all his books, and told him he would be confined to his room this morning. So it's been nice and quiet over here so far today. I just haven't done anything because Benjy won't let me!
We had a little Easter egg hunt for Sammy last Saturday. Holidays are so much more fun once your kids get old enough to be excited about them!
Can you spot the eggs?



Just hanging out in the stroller while big brother runs around

And that's all I have for today.

No comments: